The Radioline wireless platform from Phoenix Contact offers wire replacement for simple 0/4 - 20 mA, Digital, RTD and serial communications. With software-free radio setup, Radioline offers a cost effective wireless solution where it is too costly or not possible to run wire.
Radioline features simple I/O to I/O communication without the need for programming software. More advanced configurations, such as high-speed serial communication, network topologies up to 250 nodes, nonintrusive diagnostics and 128-bit AES encryption, can be accessed via the free programming software. Radioline is available in two variants, 2.4 GHz and 900 MHz, allowing for applications to span distances from a couple hundred feet to several miles.
Advantages and Features:
- Easy startup of wireless systems without programming
- High degree of reliability – Trusted Wireless 2.0 technology, AES encryption, frequency hopping method, and coexistence management
- Range of up to several miles
- Save on devices: Transmit I/O signals or serial data using a single device - with the integrated RS-232/RS-485 interface
- Set the address on the wireless module by simply turning the thumbwheel - no programming
- Can be extended with up to 32 I/O modules – DIN rail connector and hot swappable design
- Create a modular wireless station in the control cabinet and extend or replace it easily during operation
- Distribute and multiply I/O signals freely
- License free